What Is The FSBO System?
The FSBO System provides everything you need to confidently sell your home yourself while saving the the entire 6% agent commission. We provide the marketing techniques, open house do's and don'ts, legal documents, insider tricks and tips, and unlimited one-on-one support from a licensed, specially-trained real estate professional for as long as it takes to sell your home and close the transaction.
You avoid the stress and expense of dealing with real estate agent; you get all the insider secrets and the safety that comes from knowing, and following, the law.
You can use FSBO System as long as you want, and you can quit whenever you want, and if you do we have a money back guarantee.
Here's what you get:
All services are provided by a licensed, specially-trained real estate professional. You get as much help as you need, for as long as it takes, from the day you sign up until the day you sign your deed and get your check.
- We start with a professional Comparative Market Analysis to help you price your home. We give you a range – where you price within that range is up to you.
- We Visit Your Home* to give you tips on Show Condition;
- We help you with your state and federal Disclosure Documents and other legal requirements;
- We create an individualized Marketing Program based on your house, your timetable and budget, and your selling goal;
- We loan you For Sale and as many Open House Signs as you need, plus a brochure box
- We create your Flyer, your Open House Book, and all your open house materials;
- We list your house on the local MLS, Realtor.com and about 20 other home listing websites;
- We coach you throughout your marketing period;
- When you find a buyer, we make sure they are Prequalified;
- If they are, we prepare your Purchase and Sale Agreement;
- We set up your Closing, and help you with further Negotiations due to the inspection and appraisal;
- We review your Closing Documents and Attend the Closing* with you.
- Money Back Guarantee.
*The home visit and attendance at the closing are not available in all areas.