Whether you live in a $100,000 condo or a $1,000,000 mansion, six percent of the value of your home is real money to you!
FSBO System gives you the tools, confidence and support you need to sell your home.
What you get:
- Unlimited customer support from our licensed, specially – trained FSBO System counselors;
- Unlimited use of the seven-step interactive on-line FSBO System Software;
- The FSBO System reference eBook;
- All state and federal disclosure documents;
- A home visit to give you tips on show condition; *
- A professional comparative market analysis to help you set a price;
- All your marketing materials, like your flyer and your open house book;
- An individualized marketing program, based on your home, your timetable and selling goal, and your budget;
- Listing on Alaska MLS, Realtor.com and other home listing websites – all the internet marketing you need;
- How to pay nothing to a buyer’s agent, and save the entire 6% commission;
- The effective FSBO System For Sale sign, Leave Out sign, and as many Open House signs as you need;
- The unique FSBO System buyer feedback program, based on only three simple marketing statistics. (This is the main reason our clients have out-performed agents for 19 years.)
- When you find a buyer we make sure they’re pre-qualified to buy your home;
- We show you how to negotiate closing costs;
- Your purchase and sale agreement;
- We set up your closing;
- We help you with further negotiations due to the home inspection and the appraisal;
- We attend the closing with you; *
- The FSBO System money back guarantee.
* The home visit and attendance at your closing are not available outside Anchorage, Eagle River and the Central Valley.
Last year the average FSBO System clients had a 74% chance of success, sold in 44 days and made an extra $14,000.
The full cost of the FSBO System program is just one percent of the tax assessed value of the property. You can pay with cash, check, credit card or use our PAY AT CLOSING program.
Ready to get started?
Call (907) 561-3726 to speak with a licensed FSBO System counselor.
Contents of the On-line Software and Reference Manual
Step 1 Planning Ahead
1.1 Your Savings
1.2 What will you do with the money?
1.3 Glossary of Real Estate Terms
1.4 Ordering your For Sale, Leave Out and Open House signs
1.5 Your Shopping List
1.6 Figuring out your Time Line
1.7 Setting your Selling Goal – Top Dollar, Quick Sale, As-Is Sale, or Emergency Sale
1.8 Using unconventional techniques (like Seller Financing) to expand your pool of prospective buyers
1.9 Picking your Support Team
1.10 Picking an Escrow Closer
1.11 Additional considerations when selling an Investment Property
Step 2 Putting Your Home In Show Condition
2.1 Pack Up
2.2 Garage Sale
2.3 If your house has Structural Issues
2.5 Cosmetic Renovations and alternatives
2.6 Deep Cleaning
2.7 Your state and federal Disclosure Forms
2.8 Final check
Step 3 Asking Price – NOTE: With FSBO System a licensed professional will prepare your market analysis for you – but you can still do this yourself if you want.
3.1 How to do your own Comparative Market Analysis using information available over the Internet.
3.2 Making Adjustments to your market analysis based on your goal, market conditions, unique features, etc
Step 4 Marketing Program
4.1 How to take Photos
4.2 Creating your Flyer and Internet ad
4.3 MLS and Realtor.com
4.4 Should you pay a commission to a buyer’s agent?
4.5 Your Open House Materials
4.6 The FSBO System EZ Form Purchase and Sale Agreement
4.7 Your Open House Book
4.8 Creating your marketing materials and marketing program
Step 5 Find a Buyer
5.1 Fair Housing
5.2 Your options when Dealing with Agents
5.3 Conducting Open Houses
5.4 Keeping track of your Marketing Statistics
5.5 Making Mid-Course Corrections
Step 6 Negotiating Your Deal
6.2 Negotiating a deal when the buyer has an agent
6.3 Negotiating a deal directly with the buyer
Step 7 Closing
7.1 Clear Title
7.2 If you have to do a Short Sale
7.3 The Inspection and Appraisal
7.4 More negotiations?!
7.6 The Closing process
7.7 If your deal falls through